Private yoga sessions either in person (Stoke Newington, North London, and Hertfordshire) or online offer a comprehensive, transformative reset.
Yoga is a lifestyle. If practised regularly & with intention, both on and off the mat, it has the power to address all aspects of your life from your body and physical health, to mental health, nutrition, relationships, choices, and self-awareness. Far from just stretching muscles and building strength, yoga balances the nervous system (to help you deal with stress and fatigue), corrects breathing dysfunction, and brings the unconscious to the surface (bad habits, habitual ways of thinking and behaving, stores we identify with).
Our private packages are designed to help you heal, understand, and thrive. Whether you’re struggling with a chronic condition, feel stuck and without direction, are suffering from anxiety or mild depression, or just generally want to take stock of where you’re at, we’re confident yoga can help.
What We Offer
- A comprehensive well-being and lifestyle review. Complete our questionnaire and then spend time online talking with us about you and what you’d like to get out of the plan.
- Bespoke yoga sessions, which are recorded for you to practice and to keep. We will also provide you with breath and meditation practices tailored to your needs.
- Ongoing support and regular reviews of your progress.
- Expertise, experience, and energy. For more details about the tools we use, click here. To learn more about us, click here.
What We Don’t Offer
- Lectures on how to live your life. We offer suggestions based on our knowledge and experience. We don’t offer medical advice, or guesses – if we don’t know, we will refer you to someone who does.
- Tarot readings and magic mantras. We will talk about the chakras and prana as they are part of the yoga tradition, but our approach is down to earth, scientific, & contemporary.
- Quick fixes and spiritual bypassing. In our opinion this doesn’t work. Yoga involves correcting deeply embedded habits – we will give you the tools but you have to do the work.
- What you want to hear. The journey to healing and change is rarely comfortable. We are nice people with your best interests at heart but we won’t be doing our job if we give you an easy ride.
- Contortion. If you want this you would be better going to a circus. We teach functional, traditional yoga where the goal is meditation and balance of the body & stillness of mind. Please note, our yoga rarely involves sun salutes.
- False promises. If we don’t think we can help, we’ll let you know, and refund any money paid.
- Online or 1-2-1 £70 for the initial consultation which involves lifestyle and health reviews, and assessment of posture, breath, stress levels etc. £40 per subsequent 50 minute sessions.
- Time. Our program doesn’t work unless you commit to practice as much as possible. We recommend setting aside at least an hour a day. We can tailor the length of the practices to match the time you have available, but to really see a difference, an hour a day is best.
- An open, enquiring mind. At the end of the day, yoga is about self-awareness – making things in the unconscious conscious. This isn’t always easy, and will require you to be honest with yourself. There is no point you learning to be Zen just on your yoga mat – you need to be able to carry that into the wider world as far as possible.
How to Book
1/ Click here and complete the short questionnaire. We will be notified when it has been completed and will review it. We aim to respond within 48 hours by email (please ensure you provide your correct email address). If you haven’t heard from us within 48 hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call / message (0044)+ 7746679905.
2/ If we think we can help you, we will email you a comprehensive questionnaire to complete, advise you how to pay, and book an appointment.
We have spent years teaching people 1-2-1. Whilst every client has benefited, meeting once a week for an hour does not lend itself to commitment. Practising some stretches once a week might feel nice, but has limited long-term effect. For yoga to really work, you have to commit, do the work, and practice as much as possible. No guru, mantra, or book can do the work for you – it’s a cliche, but change is an inside job, and a long-term one at that.