Book an online private yoga (or Qigong) consultation with us for a comprehensive, transformative reset.
(See below for details of how to book).
Yoga is a lifestyle. If practised regularly & with intention, both on and off the mat, it has the power to address all aspects of your life from your body and physical health, to mental health, nutrition, relationships, choices, and self-awareness. Far from just stretching muscles and building strength, yoga balances the nervous system (to help you deal with stress and fatigue), corrects breathing dysfunction, and brings the unconscious to the surface (bad habits, habitual ways of thinking and behaving, stores we identify with).
Our private packages are designed to help you heal, understand, and thrive. We offer you the opportunity to indulge in some serious “me time” over 30 days with the aim of turning things around. Whether you’re struggling with a chronic condition, feel stuck and without direction, are suffering from anxiety or mild depression, or just generally want to take stock of where you’re at, we’re confident yoga can help.
What We Offer
- A comprehensive well-being and lifestyle review. Complete our questionnaire and then spend an hour online talking with us about you and what you’d like to get out of the plan.
- A bespoke yoga session (or Qigong if it is more suitable), recorded for you to practice every day for 30 days and yours to keep. We will also provide you with a breath and meditation practice tailored to your needs.
- Access to our online archive (over 400 classes) for 3 months.
- A written 30 day plan, based on your consultation with us, with suggestions about nutrition, and lifestyle changes.
- A guided 30 day journal to help you review your lifestyle, and become aware of any changes you need to make.
- A 30 minute online review at the end of the 30 days. Ongoing support if required (subsequent bespoke recorded yoga sequences cost £75.00).
- Our premium package also includes a 60 minute life coaching session, complete with written review and suggestions for change.
- Expertise, experience, and energy. For more details about the tools we use, click here. To learn more about us, click here.
What We Don’t Offer
- Lectures on how to live your life. We offer suggestions based on our knowledge and experience. We don’t offer medical advice, or guesses – if we don’t know, we will refer you to someone who does.
- Tarot readings and magic mantras. We will talk about the chakras and prana as they are part of the yoga tradition, but our approach is down to earth & contemporary.
- Quick fixes and spiritual bypassing. In our opinion this doesn’t work. Yoga involves correcting deeply embedded habits – we will give you the tools but you have to do the work.
- What you want to hear. The journey to healing and change is rarely comfortable. We are nice people with your best interests at heart but we won’t be doing our job if we give you an easy ride.
- Keep fit and contortion. If you want this you would be better going to a gym or the circus. We teach traditional yoga where the goal is meditation and stillness of the body & mind. Please note, our yoga rarely involves sun salutes.
- False promises. If we don’t think we can help, we’ll let you know, and refund any money paid.
- Our basic 30 day package costs £225.00. Our premium package, with life coaching session, costs £295.00.
- Time. Our program doesn’t work unless you commit to practice every day for 30 days and beyond. We recommend setting aside at least an hour a day. We can tailor the length of the practices to match the time you have available, but to really see a difference, an hour a day is best.
- An open, enquiring mind. At the end of the day, yoga is about self-awareness – making things in the unconscious conscious. This isn’t always easy, and will require you to be honest with yourself. There is no point you learning to be Zen just on your yoga mat – you need to be able to carry that into the wider world as far as possible.
How to Book
1/ Click here and complete the short questionnaire. We will be notified when it has been completed and will review it. We aim to respond within 48 hours by email (please ensure you provide your correct email address). If you haven’t heard from us within 48 hours please email email@example.com or call / message (0044)+ 7746679905.
2/ If we think we can help you, we will email you a comprehensive questionnaire to complete, advise you how to pay, and book an online appointment for a consultation.
3/ We aim to have the yoga sequence, breath practice, meditation, and written material with you withing 3-5 working days after the online consultation. When you start the 30 day commitment is up to you. We are available to provide support and answer questions throughout. We suggest booking in your post-course review as soon as possible after you have started as we have limited slots available.
Why do we work this way?
We have spent years teaching people 1-2-1. Whilst every client has benefited, meeting once a week for an hour does not lend itself to commitment. Practising some stretches once a week might feel nice, but has limited long-term effect. For yoga to really work, you have to commit, do the work, and practice every day. No guru, mantra, or book can do the work for you – it’s a cliche, but change is an inside job, and a long-term one at that.
These 30 day bespoke packages offer you the opportunity to review your lifestyle and well-being, commit to a new habit, and make lasting changes. What you do with that is up to you. We hope that working with us will have a profoundly positive impact on your life, and that at the end of the 30 days you will have developed a fresh outlook, and a daily practice that will serve you for the rest of your life.